Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having seen the new body styles that have come out, I am not so sure that I like it compared to the older versions. Lots of time you see the new trucks and think "Oh Ford..." then you get closer and realise that it is a GMC or Chevy. Maybe it is the large headlight stack or the vertical towing mirrors. I am sure the trucks are sweet, but I am not sure about the styling. Any photos of these trucks all modded??

·
Registered
262 Posts
actually thes trucks look pretty good witha leveling kit and new wheels and tires

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ask and you shall receive.

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
I know what you are saying about the new body style looking like a ford, i thought the same when i was looking to buy one. Here are some pics of mine. I ford could make something that looked this good they might have something! I am not a fan of fords if you couldnt tell already. Lete me know what you think.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sweet ride Diesel Bomber! One of the better looking new body style trucks out there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good looking truck, seems like I have seen those pictures somewhere before. Have you posted them on Diesel Bombers or CompD?

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Still looking...

Still looking for one of those black bow ties? Anyone have any suggestions? :drink

·
Yep!
4,904 Posts
I doubt thats what there doing. Just thought id give you a suggestion like you asked. As for the pic its real. I found it on the net. I have done something close to it with a combine once But it did not flip the truck on its side. It just climbed up on the trunk of a car that pulled in behind me wile i was unloading.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I doubt that's what there doing. Just thought id give you a suggestion like you asked. As for the pic its real. I found it on the net. I have done something close to it with a combine once But it did not flip the truck on its side. It just climbed up on the trunk of a car that pulled in behind me wile i was unloading.
Well, whatever the case, it still looks like it would suck for the farmer! I know I'd be pissed!

Hey, still looking for that black bow tie so if anyone has any ideas for me please... I hate ordering stuff like that and having it be something cheap. I want something that will stand up to the rock chipping and so on...

·
Registered
49 Posts
:rockin That is one gorgeous truck man! :rockin

Hey, where do you get those black bow ties for the front end? I'd like one for mine as it's been all chipped up by rocks... Thanks in advance...
Thanks, I just logged back on. That is a vinyl sticker for the 03 model year bow ties as they are bigger then the NBS. You have to trim them down to fit. I have not seen one for the NBS yet, just spray a little soap and water on the factory bowtie and use an exacto to cut it to fit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts