Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after 3 long weeks I finally have my truck back and finished with the new grill guard! I only have one pic cause i have been way to busy to clean it and picture whore it but more too come soon!!

Attachments

·
Registered
831 Posts
Holy 3,000 lb bumper batman!

Wtf is that thing? It's as big as a daewoo!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its my get shit done bumper! this pic makes it look a lil overkill but its not much different from a TDK or a Ranchhand.

·
Registered
136 Posts
man if you hit any cattle with that your going to have 1200lbs hamburger all over you truck

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
934 Posts
I just threw up. Sorry pal but not my taste.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Not really my cup of tea, but to each their own. Feels good not having to worry about front end collisions and damaging all your expensive dmax goodies now doesn't it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dig it man! Trying to save money to have TDK build me a custom one, it's nearly impossible to find one that looks like it will eat elk/deer instead of just splatter 'em.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
I like your bumper! Nothing short of a bull moose gonna ding your truck now!:D

·
Registered
437 Posts
the cattle guard is a little overkill, but the bumper itself is not too bad.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Any plans on a lift to kind of balance out the look of that heavy front?

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ill try for more pics tonight guys...and it is set in tow mode right now with my highway tread 265 tires to it looks funny....but hopefully this weekend i am putting it back into play mode with my nice rims and tire and will get more pics then too!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any plans on a lift to kind of balance out the look of that heavy front?
I plan on doing black linex rocker panels soon and a rear bumper is being fabbed up also, so I hope that the big black grill will blend in with the linex and black wheels and not stand out so much!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok guys heres is a few pics with the new rims,tires, & grillguard. sorry shitty cell phone pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Thats gonna look good with the rockers done. Im a fan of it.......I love it on my rockers and flares and bumpers. Get a side pic I kinda want to see how far the grille guard sticks out from the grille. And its definatly a get shit done grille guard and bumper!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts