Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here it is!!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Vehicle Automotive tire Car Pickup truck Bumper

Automotive tire Tire Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle

Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks Good! I have got to get a new bumper too!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
worth every penny...........

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeremy must be just about out your back door! lol If you want pick one up for a nbs and head over to wester nd and you can help me hang it on. I got plenty of beer!
LOL, it is 250miles out my back door you might be closer.......and I can buy ALOT of beer for what the bumper would run me..........now to figure out how to pay for the rear bumper:drink

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Looks sweet nice lookin ride!!!

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
What brand of bumper is it and how much are they?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
480 Posts
LOL, it is 250miles out my back door you might be closer.......and I can buy ALOT of beer for what the bumper would run me..........now to figure out how to pay for the rear bumper:drink

Only about 500 miles for me give or take. I would buy the bumper and the beer would be for you and me while we tackled the big job. :D Did you mount it yourself or did they mount it for you? Either this summer I will have one shipped out or end of September after the wedding I have the old lady talked into going out there for the honeymoon to pick one up. :drink She is a keeper! ;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only about 500 miles for me give or take. I would buy the bumper and the beer would be for you and me while we tackled the big job. :D Did you mount it yourself or did they mount it for you? Either this summer I will have one shipped out or end of September after the wedding I have the old lady talked into going out there for the honeymoon to pick one up. :drink She is a keeper! ;)
It took Jeremy about an hour by himself, so not too big of a job(leaves lots of time to drink the beer!!) :drink Sounds like you have a good one there!

·
Registered
692 Posts
do you have ur old bumper still? i need 1...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
looks good :drink

1 - 14 of 14 Posts