Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Just got rid of my F250 yesterday, traded in on a 2008 CCLB DRW LMM LTZ. So far so good, it is a far cry from the Ford. Such a nice truck. I had done some research on here before buying the new rig, so I want to compliment you all on a great forum you have.

I look forward to reading more from the forums here.

Registered
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

- Adam

Registered
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

Registered
Welcome, nice lookin truck!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you everyone, and thanks Denali4me! It really is a bad a$$ looking rig if I do say so myself! Yours is :rockin too!

Spending most of the day reading the forums to see what to do with it now... :D

Registered
Welcome to the DF!

Premium Member
Welcome to the DF and congrats !

Registered
Welcome to the forum. What are your plans for the rig?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum. What are your plans for the rig?
Thanks!

Haven't decided on any mods yet, still a fair bit of warranty left on it. I think one of the first things I'd like to do, is level it. Not a big fan of the "raked" front....

That rig in your avatar looks outstanding!

Registered
Welcome to the forum

Registered
Welcome to the addiction!

Registered

Registered
If you level it and plan on towing you might want to invest in a set of air bags so it doesn't sag to much. I love my air bags.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Hey Ass Man!
Congrats on the truck and welcome!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the addiction!
Addiction is right! Its like I can't wait to get in her each day....lol

Thanks man, she's a work in progress. As far as leveling kits go I suggest looking in to the Cognito leveling kits. Definitely the nicest leveling kits out there. Norcal Nick sells them, and he is awesome as well. Here's more information on them :thumb
http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/suspension-steering/13997-cognito-leveling-kit-packages.html
Thanks for the info! I'll check them out!

Welcome to DF. If I can ever be of assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Take care,
Appreciate that :thumb

If you level it and plan on towing you might want to invest in a set of air bags so it doesn't sag to much. I love my air bags.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
I didn't realize that! I definitely will be doing some towing, just my buggy on a flat deck for now but I hope to get a bigger toy hauler eventually!

Congrats on the truck and welcome!
Thank you sir!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
Just to show my appreciation for what an awesome forum this is, I have signed up for a lifetime membership!

I came home from work today, heard a growling noise I hadn't heard before. First thing I did when I got home was get on the forum. Within 10 mins of looking, I had discovered what it was. (Regen)

Thanks all, and keep up the great posts!

Registered
Congratulations Waterplay, nice looking truck. Post some pictures of your new truck when you get a chance.

Hey Ass Man!
You should pop on over to MBRP and throw a 4" or 5" straight pipe on that beauty with a tuner or EFI Live.. oh, the possibilties!!! That will take care of the regen.. you'll never get it again.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
Ha ha yeah I will definitely be going to MBRP. Their shop is about 20 minutes from me! Might wait till my warranty is up though....

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using AutoGuide App

1 - 20 of 23 Posts