41 - 60 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Will.......that picture just scared me

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
That didn't worry me, kinda scared me. Reminded me of working downtown cleveland at night.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Dominic its by far not the worst thing I have posted here

Josh....yes I worry lots of folks...but without guys like me you wouldn't know what normal was....I make you seem A-OK :thumb

I provide this service free of charge with a smile

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Now that one worries me..lol

·
Diesel Junky
1,107 Posts
welcome to df, and amsoil makes good fluids. what i run in my ally:thumb

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
What do you do in the Atl? I put in underground utilities down there for about 3 years live in a house in smyrna!
Well me and my sister owned a garbage company (Roll Off) and sold the commercial side back in Jan of this year. Now I work for the guy that bought it

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
MMMM the smell of Diesel and Desperation is a great mix this early guys :D
I am sure me and you are going to have a few choice words befor it is over with. It seems that any forum you go on you always have a person like you.

As for the desperation remark far from it. I already started seeing firefighter....

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I am sure me and you are going to have a few choice words befor it is over with. It seems that any forum you go on you always have a person like you.

As for the desperation remark far from it. I already started seeing firefighter....
:eek:

·
Registered
897 Posts
What?

·
Registered
897 Posts
I'm lost...

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Well me and my sister owned a garbage company (Roll Off) and sold the commercial side back in Jan of this year. Now I work for the guy that bought it
Welcome to the Forum from a fellow garbage man!!

Sold the commercial side? That means you still do curbside pick up or was that all you had initially was commercial roll off?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
It would seem pee pees are going nuts right now due to the estrogen level of this thread.

Welcome to the forum. Please fill out your signature with your trucks information so we can better help you when you have questions in the future.

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Guys....c'mon, this was supposed to be a nice introduction thread....peace!!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts

Calm down missy, if you take the time to look around and most importantly look at my title you'll see I joke around....ALOT, but if what I say pisses you off meh I'm not one for apologies so we're all grown ups here and sucks if you can't take a joke.

41 - 60 of 113 Posts