41 - 60 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
^^^ Haha well put!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
cant get much clearer. i mean i think i learned that in like 1st grade how bout you guys

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Everyone knows you just add the claimed power numbers together for every aftermarket part you put on. I have 1500hp and run a 16 second quarter mile....it's hard to get traction with that much power. ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
this is hilarious. please read some threads before posting i read hundreds prior to ever posting just use the search haha all your questions have already been answered

·
Registered
298 Posts
come on guys hes just a youngster. You cant blame him for wanting smoke.. all the "cool kids" in the cummins dump smoke everywhere they go..lmao but back on topic, smoke is not cool man.. yea it may look cool at the track but when you go driving around town blowing smoke the "green" people tend to get pissed off.

Im not going to hate on you just because i thought it was cool when i first got my truck but you may want to do some research on the forum before you go asking questions like this..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Yeah I know what you mean. I just want smoke to blow at all the asses in the school ya know? I'm sure it'll be gay when I turn 20, but for now I want it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i dont know, if this is truly a real 15 year old i feel bad. however, if this is a troll. i guess i kinda feel bad aswell cuz its lackin a lot of imagination. man what a horrible post. im on the fence i suppose.

·
Received a Hummer
9,628 Posts
Well in case this is a real post.... here are some things you need to know.

1. You do NOT have 700HP.... you tell people that you will look like an idiot... you MIGHT dyno 410 with those big tires...
2. Out of all the chips/programmers there are, you literally have the 2 worst that money can buy....
3. Stacking chips/programmers is also the dumbest thing you can do.... there is nothing good about it..at all.
4. A troll is someone who puts up a post like yours (unbelievable) to get a reaction from the community...

·
Registered
882 Posts
Well in case this is a real post.... here are some things you need to know.

1. You do NOT have 700HP.... you tell people that you will look like an idiot... you MIGHT dyno 410 with those big tires...
2. Out of all the chips/programmers there are, you literally have the 2 worst that money can buy....
3. Stacking chips/programmers is also the dumbest thing you can do.... there is nothing good about it..at all.
4. A troll is someone who puts up a post like yours (unbelievable) to get a reaction from the community...
layin down the law'

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean. I just want smoke to blow at all the asses in the school ya know? I'm sure it'll be gay when I turn 20, but for now I want it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Turned 21 today. Still not gay lol.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide App

41 - 60 of 116 Posts