Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just bought a 2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Quad cab SLT. I absolutely LOVE this truck! I'm a boat fanatic and can't wait to pull mine with this truck. I'm new to the diesel world but have searched around for a long time. All my buddies own Ford's and wish they had the Duramax/Allison combo. Anyway, I look forward to learning about what this truck can and can't do. Thanks.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! YOur gonna love passing all your ford buddies with you boat in tow:cool , Congrats on the purchase!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome to this site. This is a great place to hang out and learn.:rockin
I have gotten a lot of help and information I wanted. My truck is great. In fact my wife lets me drive it every now and then. She just got rid of her Pontiac Grand Prix and took over the truck and figures she needs one now.:gearjamin

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to this site. This is a great place to hang out and learn.:rockin
I have gotten a lot of help and information I wanted. My truck is great. In fact my wife lets me drive it every now and then. She just got rid of her Pontiac Grand Prix and took over the truck and figures she needs one now.:gearjamin
Give her the old one and go buy a new one fer yourself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts