Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, new 6.6 2500HD owner from California, behind enemy lines!
I'm anxious to learn what I can do to increase performance here in this state while remaining "legal" for the emissions sniffers, aka Tailpipe Nazis.
I got my 2015 used about 6 months ago. It has 94k miles and just started popping the P0420 and P24A0 codes. Not happy! I've heard several causes could be the issue. Anyway, looking at beginning a new project!
Cheers!

·
Premium Member
11,300 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Premium Member
3,696 Posts
Welcome to DF! I escaped california 40 years ago and have only driven quickly through it to get to somewhere else a couple of times since then. I don't know if there are any good ways to improve performance, dependability and efficiency without violating the emissions requirements other than to buy a non-emissions LB7 that's grandfathered into the state. Do you know if the truck already has any deletes or anything from the previous owner? Hopefully others can offer advice??

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.