Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into buying a duramax it's a 2003 lb7 and he has replaced injectors the fuel filter housing rebuilt turbo he has done all kinds of things to it. But all the dummy lights are on and it will not fire it will roll over but won't start I am hoping someone could help me out here also if everyone thinks I should still purchase this without knowing

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looking into buying a duramax it's a 2003 lb7 and he has replaced injectors the fuel filter housing rebuilt turbo he has done all kinds of things to it. But all the dummy lights are on and it will not fire it will roll over but won't start I am hoping someone could help me out here also if everyone thinks I should still purchase this without knowing
I would never buy a truck unless I can at the least hear it run, otherwise plan on the engine being shot and needing replaced, account for that in asking price. A good start to trying to get the truck running would be to get a code reader and see what codes are being thrown.

·
Premium Member
5,057 Posts
I would never buy a truck unless I can at the least hear it run, otherwise plan on the engine being shot and needing replaced, account for that in asking price. A good start to trying to get the truck running would be to get a code reader and see what codes are being thrown.
X2...............WAY too many unknowns

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
10,678 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.