Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! I'm Shelby (yup, I'm a girl) from northwestern Alberta. I love my rodeo, hunting, pitbulls and pickup. I have an '04 2500HD with 325some thousand kms on it and still going strong. I'm kinda new at all of this hardcore truck business so I'll be learning along the way. I have a bit of a wish list started for my truck so I'll probably be asking for help and suggestions often. Don't mind me!

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Welcome! This is great place to come with your questions, everyone is very helpful

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Welcome to Df.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Albertan!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Welcome and Greetings from B.C.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Welcome lots of information dont be afraid to press the search button thousands of times :D

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Another Albertan here! Welcome to the DF. If your anything like me, your wish list will get bigger and more costly, the more time you spend on here!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome, fill out your sig.

·
#SecretSquirrel
2,000 Posts
Black-Cadi, you'll find that people will direct you to the "search" button many time lol, it actually is difficult to search on here in my opinion, but we have a designated forum on here for each individual area of your truck, whether it be interior/ext,engine tranny, programmers etc, I kno they don't make many programmers for the LML 2011s yet so there is a limited number of tuners you can select, but like I mentioned at the show today, you'll find that EFI Live is the #1 BEST tuning system for Duramax, its not avail for your truck yet, but hopefully it will be soon, PPE is also another great tuner that doesn't have anything for the LML yet I don't think, you will also find that in general for the 2001-2010 models Bullydog programmers are "Ok" so to speak but don't put numbers down like Efi, which is a custom and most of the time Dyno proven tunes that can be made for your specific truck, but meanwhile hang in there with the bully dog it'll be fine for now, we should get together sometime and ill take u for a ride in my truck and mayBe u can take me for a ride in that nice Denali LMl! I've been wanting to see how smooth they run...well welcome to the forum and it will be addicting, if you got any ?s feel free to contact me, I'm jus down the road!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts