Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a LML that i am slowly building

·
Registered
16,268 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
11,298 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
WeLcOmE!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome from SoCal!

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
welcome friend

·
Registered
51 Posts
Have a LML that i am slowly building
Im about to move to CA from WA state. Hows the smog laws there with the diesels. Ive been told stick with Cat Back or your fail the visual inspect.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Im about to move to CA from WA state. Hows the smog laws there with the diesels. Ive been told stick with Cat Back or your fail the visual inspect.
Now why would you go and do a crazy thing like that? And depending on what county you will most likely have to smog and would need the cat to pass.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
CA diesel smog is every 2yr. Its depended on county you live in but if your anywhere near civilization better plan for it. For the most part you will need whatever smog equipment came equipped on the truck for the particular year.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good deal. I'm from Riverside area but been I'm the Army for 15 years. Getting restationed out near Barstow for a few years so I'm checking back up on the smog bs

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome I'm from Fresno how bout you?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Oh Barstow the armpit of California. And I believe they require smog. Im from good ol Simi Valley.

·
Registered
278 Posts
welcome from up north! The LMLs are awesome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.