Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Colorado as well. Just moved up from Texas. Been a member for about 6 months or so. I'm currently looking for a dmax to tear up and call my own.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Welcome to the forum man. What year range are you looking for?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Grand Junction. I really want an LBZ or LMM....so '06-'08....maybe '09 if I can swing it. I wouldn't mind an earlier model if it were already modded tastfully. I'm going to be limited to around the 30-32ish mark, because I don't want a payment. I either have to sell my M3 or trade it to some one for a truck. I want a cc for sure and I'm really good with a dually or single, but would prefer 4 wheel drive. I also prefer black or ebony leather interior. I'm hoping to find something that already has some nice mods done to it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL.....nice. I see the forum put a smiley character in my post where I wrote tastefully....lol....guess I left out the e.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
With that price range you should definitely be able to find a good lbz/lmm truck, no doubt about it. My only recommendation is to keep looking over the classifieds here, auto trader, cars.com and craigslist and you'll have a rig in no time. Just don't jump in to it, there are plenty of them out there.

Also what year m3 do you have? I've had a soft spot for the e36's for years now :drink

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF !

·
Registered
472 Posts
hey yo.im bryan if i can help let me know.i wont judge.and welcome.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
With that price range you should definitely be able to find a good lbz/lmm truck, no doubt about it. My only recommendation is to keep looking over the classifieds here, auto trader, cars.com and craigslist and you'll have a rig in no time. Just don't jump in to it, there are plenty of them out there.

Also what year m3 do you have? I've had a soft spot for the e36's for years now :drink
E46. It took me a long time to find this particular car....I hate to let it go, but have several other cars that I like better. It's an '06 ZCP car. Interlagos blue, grey leather, 6-spd, non moonroof(hard to find in an M3), and 37700 on the odo. Factory freak. It runs pretty good. I took my wife in her TBSS and her truck runs high 12's. I also put it on another M3 guy in houston who has an E46 with a HOB super charger setup. I was very pleased when I realized how well this car runs. Here's a few pics. It's a very hard color to capture on camera, especially when the clouds are coming in and out.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
VERY clean bimmer, i'm a fan :drink

1 - 15 of 15 Posts