Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,new to the Duramax forum as well as the engine itself, but not new to diesels. I just picked up a 11 Denali and so far love it. I will edit my sig and try to get a picture up in the next few days!! Thanks

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Welcome from Hazelwood bud!!!! Where abouts in Missouri ya from?

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
Welcome

·
WOOD... man!
4,209 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,442 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome :drink

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Missourian

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry Just getting back to you guys, I live just south of Potosi for those of you who may know where that is. Heres a Pic and try to get an avatar up as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
nice truck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys!!

·
WOOD... man!
4,209 Posts
Good looking truck. Nice shop area too!

I know where Potosi is. Been through there on my way to Eminence. I'm originally from just south of KC (Raymore). Best friend lives in Hawk Point north of Warrenton, which is also where my horses are. Been living in Nashville TN since Fall '03. Make a lot of trip up that way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good looking truck. Nice shop area too!

I know where Potosi is. Been through there on my way to Eminence. I'm originally from just south of KC (Raymore). Best friend lives in Hawk Point north of Warrenton, which is also where my horses are. Been living in Nashville TN since Fall '03. Make a lot of trip up that way.
We got a couple friends from the Hawk point and Troy area, we used to go to Eminence a few times a year on the trail ride.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts