Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

New guy here! Just purchased an 03 Silverado 2500HD, Burgundy, EXT. cab, with 5th wheel attachment, air bag susp. in the rear, Line-X, Fully loaded interior w/ leather and the Edge Juice with Attitude tuner.

Last weekend, i just did an overhaul on it.... Trans service (both suction and screw on filter), Oil change, Brake fluid change, Fuel filter, and air filter. Just need to find more time do put new oil in the front and rear diff's, and change my P/S fluid haha.

I don't plan on doing stacks, or anything too crazy. Just looking to make it more aggressive... (Wider wheel/Tire combo and MAYBE a brush guard---NO STACKS--- I like my grass burner ;) ). I am also aware of the LB7 problems (with the fuel/oil mixture, and also the dreaded steering shaft bs). Oh and it needs a good buffing....

I am new to this forum, but I was on many before with the cars. New to the Duramax also, but I was a mechanic with the Army for 3 years, and work as a mechanic now!

Here are is a shot from when we went to cut down some trees.

Enjoy!

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
leveling kit and 33's. welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

- Adam

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks!

thinking of putting the Recon smoked cab lights on... deff. digging the look of them

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
welcome to df.

Where in PA are you from?

YOU SHOULD PUT SOME STACKS ON IT!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
welcome, i'm in PA as well. what area?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Welcome, I am also from Pa. Nice rig and congrats on it! This place is very helpful and all these guys really know their stuff. Thank you for your service and welcome again

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Welcome to the Forum... Nice truck and love the colour!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
nice truck. ware at in pa cuz im thinkin u might wana get rid of those mirrors and put em on my truck lol

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
welcome, nice looking truck :thumb

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Welcome to the DF!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im from Tower city, roughly 45 minutes north on I81 from Harrisburg. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF ! My favorite color too !

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
772 Posts