Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone already read a lot on these forums and learned a lot. Decided to join had a few questions I couldn't find on here. Main one was has anyone worked with rapid diesel before? Wanted to work with a place kinda close to where I live. They said the do custom tunes with dsp5 and rebuld trannys ect ect...

· saw what you did there
15,168 Posts
Welcome man, there's a few SD/ND guys on here somewhere.

· Premium Member
3,712 Posts
:welcome ....

· Stupid Has The Balls
2,701 Posts
Welcome to the forum

· Registered
979 Posts
welcome enjoy

· Registered
118 Posts
Hey ya welcome. Good to see another SD guy on here! I been dealing with Get Some Performance from Sioux Falls. They are a really awesome shop. No experience with Rapid Diesel tho.

· Time For A Engine Build!!
189 Posts
I've delt with rapid diesel they are a good shop, a little over priced but they do good work ask for Craig he knows his shit, they have dyno capability too so you know what you got.

· Registered
118 Posts
Ya I have been pretty happy with the tuning so far. Have not really tried out my top tunes too much yet as I wanted to get my Trango kit installed first. If I wasn't happy with the tune it would be my fault as they try to tune it just like you want it even if you want to drive it for a while and then dial in the tune some more. They where going to help me install my Transgo and I am sure they could help you out with your trans. Give them a call. They are really helpfull and could tell you what they can do for you.
Get Some Performance. 6058382007

· Registered
118 Posts
Well kinda put it on the back burner for right now. Been working from sunup til sundown if you know what I mean. Also trying to figure out what else I want done when I get it in there.

· Registered
781 Posts
Rapid Diesel is a great shop. Like said before, Craig is an awsome tech there, he is the one that I bought my truck from. Are you located in Rapid City?

· Registered
781 Posts
Cool. What do you have for a DMAX?

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Don't have one yet. I'm in the ng and going over kinda soon so I'm trying to see if I can buy one and have my wife get some stuff done too it while I'm gone

· Registered
781 Posts
Good deal. You in the ANG or AFNG?

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ang. I'm looking at getting like an 03 lb7 I really want the 06 lbz with the 6 speed but don't want to.pay the 6000 extra plus the 6000 I'm planning on putting in to it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.