Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum from TN. I currently have a 2006 F-250 6.0 (that has been SOLID) that I love and it only has 82K miles on it. I am seriously looking at the 2015 2500HD and trying to decide if I want to make a move. This is the first time I would consider a GM over a Ford in the heavy duty truck line. It's just been my personal preference up until now, I guess.

I would love a 2500 Denali but I have a requirement (4 kids and a wife) for seating for six from time to time, so I need the 40/20/40 split front seat which I can't get in the Denali line for some reason. So...I am looking at the SLT and trying to figure out what all I need to do to make it look more like a Denali. Too much chrome for me on the SLT. It's amazing how FEW choices there are out there with what I am looking for - Iridium exterior, cocoa interior, cab lights, tow mirrors, 20 inch wheels, running boards, Z71 and painted bumpers. Getting closer but may have to order one how I want it or I know I won't be happy.

Anyways, I am already learning a lot from this forum as I try to decide if I am going leave the Ford and move over to a new GM.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
15,249 Posts
Do it, you won't regret it!! Welcome!