Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have been lurking around here for a little while and decided that maybe it was probably time to come out of the weeds and introduce myself.

I just bought my first diesel last month, got an '11 Silverado 3500 HD LML with 186,000 miles on it. It is going to be my new daily driver, and so far I love it. There are a couple of concerns but I will take those over to where they belong. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts
:welcome :welcome :welcome

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Welcome to DF!

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the greetings. I am looking forward to learning from everyone. Right now I am looking at some tow mirrors, those tiny little stockers leave a huge blind spot along the passenger side. And am trying to figure out my mileage situation, definitely not what I was expecting. But like I said, going to talk about these where they belong.

·
Premium Member
11,314 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Go Broncos!

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
welcome friend

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome to the Duramax Forum!!

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
WelCOME!!!!! and GO BRONCOS!!!!! maybe this year!

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I appreciate all of the great hello's, but I gotta kneecap the shout outs. While I have lived in Denver for the last 32 years now, I am originally from Wisconsin. And that means that I am a Packers fan, and have been since SB1. Nothing against the Broncs, and I do occasionally watch them, but true fan loyalty dies hard.

I am an Avalanche fan though. Tough skating there right now.

·
Registered
16,268 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to my time here.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.