Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey From Colorado
Names Eric and I've been on the forum now since about December, picked up my 1st duramax in January and haven't made introduction. I love the new truck and I bought it with 204k on it and now has 216k on it. Only have had to do a water pump and put on new tires just about 3 weeks ago. Its only on its second set of injectors, had them done at 180k. Love to ride dirt bikes and going to school for now, for Landscape Architecture. If there is any help with getting my truck back to stock height would be much appreciated, I am liking more of the tight fit in the wheel wells with the tires. Hopefully my sig. is filled out enough where yall could possibly help me. Thanks, this site is the most helpful thing. Is it bad skipping class to just look at stuff to do to my truck.Heyyaa

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Not only is is not bad to skip class, but it is encouraged ! This Forum is the best thing out there for information. Welcome from another Georgia boy !

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome from another Georgia boy too I can't see sig bc being on phone what u got

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app-Adam

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Welcome man. Post some pics of the rig when possible.

Since you have an lb7 rig i'm going to go ahead and suggest upgrading your filtration system to prolong your injector life. An airdog II 165 is an excellent way, definitely #1 recommended for its additional filtration plus its air water separation capabilities. I would also look into doing a nicktane setup for the best of both worlds and running a good additive such as stanadyne. I use stanadyne in my tanks and love it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcomes guys. I have looked into the airdog "nvrplzd" just waiting for a little, but I have been using diesel kleen and so far it has done the trick, but won't really know till this set goes and possibly try a different additive. Right now I am in the process of lowering my truck back to stock height and hopefully cramming some tires in there, so waiting for future mods after I get this complete.

·
Registered
90 Posts
welcome to colorado

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thats a nice looking rig tho! Welcome to the DF

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again fellas, anybody know about meet and greets in the CO area?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hit up the Colorado section under southwest, we really need a meet and greet in CO.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to colorado. You want to lower your truck and I want to lift my truck. If you plan on selling your lift pm mr I am in colorado springs. Also what size tire are you running I like the look.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to colorado. You want to lower your truck and I want to lift my truck. If you plan on selling your lift pm mr I am in colorado springs. Also what size tire are you running I like the look.
Thanks, they are just 35's and 20's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts