Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, ive been reading aton of forums on this site lately and ive decided id try to become a member of this great community. I was an owner of a 2006 2500HD LT duramax until recently. I got into a huge wreck and im lucky to be alive; have the truck to thank for that. (truck was totaled) rip: For now, Lookin for another Duramax now. Currently being loaned a 2008 Duramax dually from where i work. =D Hopefully i can afford the payments for a 2011 Duramax with the insurance money from the 2006. Im hoping i can learn alot from the members of this pretty cool lookin forums site and i can bring my own knowledge to help out abit. GO DURAMAX!!!

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
welcome aboard......where abouts in IL you from?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chicagoland area. About 30 mins from the city.

·
Registered
213 Posts
come to byron on the 30th (i think) black out diesel drags!!

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
yeah its the 30th....I'll be there :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah man id love to but i dont have a truck right now. I really want to get my hands on a 2011 duramax and hopefully someone comes out with a way to delete the cat and the DPF soon so i can get a turbo back on it!!!

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
dont need a truck to come hang out and see us....while getting ideas on mods that we have lol

·
I'm?? Ron Burgundy??
812 Posts
yeah come to watch us break our trucks so you know what not to do

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does anyone know if one will be able to do a cat/DPF delete on a 2011 Duramax with a PPE tuner like its done now?

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
About 45 min west here!

Welcome, goodluck with the search :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts