Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows it going? new to this board from Mason, TX. mainly been on compd, and a few other boards, reading and learning as much as possible about all 3 diesels.

been driving Dodge Cummins for awhile now, and in the works to try to pick up an 02 Chevy Duramax. got my fingers crossed everything works out, ive been wanting a duramax for quite awhile now, LOL! i love the way they sound, and how easy they make power! also, been a Chevy fan for as long as i can remember! hope to learn as much as possible about these engines! :thumb

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to DF. You have come to the right place to learn. Hope it works out of t you.

If I can ever be of assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Take care,
thanks! im doing a lot of reading, so now ill need to stock up on advil! LOL! making my head hurt from all this knowledge

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Welcome to the forum man. Good luck picking up the lb7!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

- Adam

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF !

·
Registered
672 Posts
Mason... I love that part of TX.
Our family has a little land in Menard (well... between Hext and Menard).

Welcome to the DF.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
welcome to the DF

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Knocking a little dust off this thread lol. But ended up not being able to buy the 02 I was after. But I was able to find a couple of used lb7 engines for cheap close to me. So I picked both of them up, and am now in the works to throw one of them in my old 88 Chevy half ton truck I still have. Not looking to make butt loads of power with it now, just wanting a quick little street truck. Hoping to start on it within a month or two after I get some things checked out on these motors...

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts