Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, some of you may have noticed i have been making a few posts on here lately, so i though its time introduce myself.

first off, im a 15 year old (young gun i know) guy from Rotshchild, WI (turn 16 in June)
i'd like to consider myself a rather vehicularly inclined person, i have some plans to be a mechanic someday, and i have an extreme passion for vehicals, especialy trucks. I also like to play paintball, and hang out with friends, and work with vehical audio systems, i have a radio in my garage with subs and everything ran off of car batteries lol...

my parents are divorced, i live with my dad full time, my dad was laid off 2.5 years ago, he then went back to school for mechanical design, and now has a part time job a fedex (still working for his degree). my mom doesnt pay child support and never has, so money is very tight...
that is why i dont have a truck yet, but have plans to get a duramax soon
i am literally obsessed with these trucks, and cant stop thinking about these things! it makes me mad how badly i wont one of these trucks, but i cant have one yet, because they are so darn expensive...
i hope to get a LB7 or LBZ crew cab long box 2500HD (regular axle, not dually)
but i dont have a ton of cash to buy one
so it is ok if you want to sell me your truck for like $7,500... or donate it to me :) lol, jk

i'd also like to give you guys these links so you can get to know me a little better...

Tippmann X7 Operator Group

eBay Feedback Profile for ollielang94

thanks, Blake

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
2006 Chevy 2500HD CCSB LBZ
2,192 Posts
Welcome to the forum, cheesehead:D If you have any questions just ask. The guys on here are awesome. I know how it is growing up with divorced parents, and little money. Hang in there, stay in school, and work hard.

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Welcome to the DF yep parents where divorced when I was about 3 and both my parents remarried a few years later been there done that and like MNDiesel said stay in school and keep working hard you'll get there sooner or later. I didn't own my first diesel until 2 years ago at 24 so don't get mad if you can't afford one for a few years.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i know, i just really want one before i graduate... gotta show off to the hicks that think their gassers are so tough... lol (although some of them are my friends)

but thanks for the welcoming guys!

·
Registered
422 Posts
welcome fellow wisconsinite! best of luck with finding a dmax. got mine from the UP where they dont salt and i got it for a killer steal. i had been working since i was 12 cutting lawns and then when i was 14 started working in the kitchen then 16 got a sales job for a outdoor outfitter, now in school for welding and have a welding job. i have my truck paid off for by working very hard! just sucks having paid for it all at once i cant really afford mods now. but o well.

long story short learn how to save up and invest you will one day work up to your dream truck!

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
So your in the Wausau area well Im down there maybe once a summer for watercross but not sure if I'll be down there this year.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome to the DF....Keep saving your money....Don't waste it on women...Take your $7,500 & buy & sell things,use your money to make money, you can easily make a couple grand a month to build your bank account...Good luck...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks for the welcome guys,

but since some of the money is from my dad, and since im under 18, all of it is technicaly his, so i cant use my money to buy and sell things, its for a vehical only...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.