Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, new here from Michigan! I've been driving my 97 silverado for the past 3 years and looking for a Duramax the whole time lol. I've done a lot of research and this forum has really helped me know what to look for. Bought my Duramax yesterday! It's an 02 ECSB 4x4 LB7 with 212,000 miles, injectors were replaced 5k miles ago, it's got a Suncoast stage IV trans/1056 converter with 44k miles, stock pipe with muffler deleted, 35" BFG all terrains, spray in bedliner, truxedo tonneau cover, heated leather, remote start, PPE boost valve, Autometer Cobalt boost and pyro gauges and an ATS E power tuner. After driving it for the first time yesterday I think I'm a diesel owner for life!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,861 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
:welcome

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I'm probably going to keep it the way it is now until I get it paid off. I might to head studs just to be safe, not exactly sure how much boost you need to make them necessary but I'd like them as a precautionary measure. Looking forward to doing more on the truck once the loan is paid off though. It's fast enough for me as is, definitely faster than my 97 with the 383 stroker I built lol

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts