Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my names Justin im from New York, just wanted to introduce myself and post a few pics of my 05 sierra. Let me know what ya think. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
fill out your sig so we all know what u have done to ur truck

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

·
Registered
457 Posts
fill out your sig so we all know what u have done to ur truck
That should be a requirement. There are some vet's that should take your advice. :thumb I hate it when you are trying to figure out a mod and there is no sig!! GrrRRrr

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Welcome and nice truck! The only thing I would do is paint your stock rims black, I just did mine and it looks sick on a black truck especially on that's blacked out. Again nice truck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks! I've been debating whether or not to powdercoat them black, or just hold off and buy rims and tires after i level the truck.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome to the DF.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
rig is looking good man, gotta love long beds! :thumb

I would just hold off until you get wheels instead of painting the stockers. Will do a huge favor for your stance as well. will definitely set off the truck a lot more

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks man, I love the long bed. And I agree, the truck could definately use some jacking up and a good rim/tire combo.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Welcome! Damn that's a long truck! But looks sweet!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app...

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
1,727 Posts

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks like an 01-04 not an o4.5/-07 but i could be wrong.
It's an 05 gmc, but I had the bumper and grille painted black so it throws some people off. I'll post a pic of when I bought it after I dig them up.

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF !

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
thanks man, I love the long bed. And I agree, the truck could definately use some jacking up and a good rim/tire combo.
Just be careful man, long beds look GREAT lifted, and its a veeeery slippery slope when raising these trucks haha. It's never just quite high enough :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha yeah I'd love to go crazy high, but since I use the truck for traveling i would rather just stay with 33s to atleast keep somewhat decent fuel mileage. But who knows haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts