Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well new here so here we go...

I am a diesel guy and just love what turbos can do for diesel engines and build some interesting stuff. Do not have any pick up but I do now have a Duramax 4500 LMK engine that I find pretty interesting actually and I am quite a picky guy... Since the size it not that big like the 6.6 liters engine it can be squeezed down where a small block has been before and it is not that heavy either actually.

somebody know the torque of the all the necessary head bolts etc or some form of work book regarding cam chain etc? It would not be easy to find this kind of information but your are never going to succeed if you are not trying, that for sure.

If I am going to put down a lot of time in this engine it would be nice to have some basic technical numbers to go by on the mechanical side , just really love to have things that is not that common or build something out of the ordinary.

Have been searching but I can only find general information and do hope people here now way more about this engine that at least I do at the moment.

any tips would be highly appreciated

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts