Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
06 lbz chevy Silverado 2500 6.6 deleted hsp ybridge kit and cold air intake, ppe fuel rail plug,
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new here from conroe tx I have a 06 lbz chevy Silverado 2500 with 236,000 miles was having troubles with egr so I decided to due a full delete on my own i been learning alot hopefully I can get some pointers or heads up and help along the way and maybe I can help the next guy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,902 Posts
This thread may be of interest to you:

Reactions: Johnny_tx_lbz

·
Registered
06 lbz chevy Silverado 2500 6.6 deleted hsp ybridge kit and cold air intake, ppe fuel rail plug,
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This thread may be of interest to you:

I actually did read this thank you

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't get the ybridge to properly set in i have been through 2 gaskets and put petroleum jelly all over it to get it to slide in but no luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
21 Posts
I recall that you have to put ether the top two bolts in first and tighten or the bottom two nuts. I don't recall witch is correct. Did mine about 3 years ago.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just did the same kit and the y-bridge was a real Pain to get in. The holes didn't line up,even after hitting it with a rubber mallet. I got it as close as I could and started tightening! Once you get everything back together, you'll be happy. The truck is an animal now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts