Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 LB7 CCSB 216, XXX miles I did the injectors this past few days and ran it with valve covers off after getting the injectors and return lines back on. It ran great and sounded great.. I put everything back together hoses, fluids, belt, etc...

Sounds like a tractor and all of these codes came up. Could it be a ground for the FICM? Does anyone know where to start besides OHM-ing out each injector plug.

Any advise would help thanks.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Developments?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So one bank was an injector wire was touching the top ( the mechanic didnt twist it over enough when he tightened it) inside of the valve cover and giving a code and the other side a pin pushed out of the injector plug connector under the FICM and gave the other code. It was a b!tch pulling it all apart again checking for these things but after finding them and fixing them and getting it all back together. It runs awesome.

Also HUGE kudos to Brent @ LDS. He was a great help over the phone. I cant say it enough. If you know anyone that needs injectors. They need to hit up Lincoln Diesel Specialties. All of Brents staff was awesome.

Thanks for checking Steve

·
Registered
18 Posts
INJECTOR REPLACEMENT

After removing the fuel lines from the injectors and fuel rail, a 10mm socket was used to remove the top valve cover bolts from the bottom valve cover base.

·
Registered
18 Posts
INJECTOR REPLACEMENT

After removing the fuel lines from the injectors and fuel rail, a 10mm socket was used to remove the top valve cover bolts from the bottom valve cover base.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts