Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
There's a thread on here with the very few members lol. But I'm from upper freehold. Right next to six flags great adventure

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm from Clifton, NJ, about 5 mins west of Metlife stadium.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in Vineland - Way south. Do you guys have a reliable shop that does good work? I'm looking to lift my 2015 Duramax via the Cognito 4" kit. Any suggestions? I'm open to Delaware/Southeast PA... thanks dudes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im from Ocean County, Toms River, just got into the diesel world, still learning things, do u guys recommend any places for a small suspension lift just something to get the truck to sit a little taller without major modifications

·
Registered
21 Posts
jersey guys

im here in barnegat for now. originally from indiana. would be nice to have a jersey get together and have like a small truck show somewhere.:gearjamin

ridge rider and harrison i am familiar with those areas. 02 dually max i know toms river well also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My buddy (jerseydirtymax) and I have a small shop that we do a lot of bolts ons and suspension work for people.

Btw we're in central nj, Tinton Falls/Middletown area

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Cherry Hill here. I do get down to Vineland a lot; I shoot at Cumberland Riflemen :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Point pleasant here what shop is it redrocket

·
Registered
8 Posts
He's opening it up real soon I think under the name D & L performance. We're vendors for XDP and some other wholesalers so you if you want any parts bud just shoot me a pm for our info

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in Manahawkin near lbi. Who was in barnegat?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Also in Vineland. For just a lift check out Mr. Tire (formerly Costante Tire). They did my BDS 6.5 and had no complaints. Hopefully they still have same techs. I've heard cartoyz in Pleasantville does great work but pricey. prob not worth for just the cognito 4. Try Fiocchi tire, he does lifts and is reasonable

·
Registered
636 Posts

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Jackson,NJ here. 6 flags is my backyard

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I never checked in - Belleville here (exit 150 - border Newark on 3 sides)

My parents have a house in Wildwood that I frequent as well

1 - 20 of 24 Posts