Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up Misfits...lol So yesterday I traded my 2019 Duramax Denali for a 2020 AT4. What a beast! It feels huge compared to the 19.

First impression is the driving improvement. The suspension setup with the 10 speed transmission is so much nicer. It seems to ride softer over bumps, not jarring you. The shifting is Amazing!! Can't wait to tow my camper to see if the way I feel now changes.

I am taking it in for its 1st 2 problems. The wireless charging pad does not work and I was trying to carefully test the front collision system and it doesn't seem to be working at all not even a warning popped up no flashing lights, vibrating seat, or automatic braking. I even went through all the settings to make sure it was turned on so not sure what's going on there. If anyone else has experienced these issues please let me know.

PS. My 19 is in the o e picture. It is at an angle, but you can still see the size difference is quite evident.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new truck.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Welcome
I Traded an '18 Denali, Ordered my 2020 AT4.
I also tow a 17k fifth wheel, tows great.

·
Premium Member
10,656 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts