Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here from Ky. Just looking for some how to's and knowledge. Own a 04.5 LLY that Ive had for about 3yrs. The truck is studded, deleted and EFI live tuned. Its mainly used for weekend hauling of toys. Look forward to meeting people and learning things.

·
Premium Member
10,144 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im in Elizabethtown so straight up the middle off 65. Our Gov uncle Andy is something else :rolleyes:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im in Elizabethtown so straight up the middle off 65. Our Gov uncle Andy is something else :rolleyes:
I think he had our best interests at heart but with hindsight he put the restrictions in place too early. If anything now is when we need it :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Greetings! Im out of Louisville, Ole uncle Andy didn't stop us from camping all summer. Stay outdoors, and keep those diesels trucking!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think he had our best interests at heart but with hindsight he put the restrictions in place too early. If anything now is when we need it :ROFLMAO:
I agree, just annoying lol

Greetings! Im out of Louisville, Ole uncle Andy didn't stop us from camping all summer. Stay outdoors, and keep those diesels trucking!
Where do you camp? We go to Nolin and camp/boat pretty much every weekend

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I’m in Jackson, if any of you guys ever get the chance to come here.....pass :LOL:.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Where the hell is Jackson?! Lol
20 minutes Northwest of Hazard, I know you know where Hazard is :LOL:

It’s funny, I’ve been all over the eastern half of the United States, as far as the Canadian border, gulf of meheeco and east coast and everybody I talk to knows where Hazard damn Kentucky is.....but nobody ever heard of Jackson.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Grayson here, welcome to the site

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yup def know about Hazard lol well I’m glad to we’ve pretty much got the whole state covered lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts