Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we’re here to share some key details we know about the recently-released, application-specific DPF Series Filter-Back Diesel Performance Exhaust System developed by MagnaFlow for a 2011 Chevy Silverado. While you may have tons of different reasons why you may want to get rid of your restricted OE exhaust, we are 100% positive that maximizing its volume and changing its tone is certainly among them.

MagnaFlow - Black DPF Series Filter-Back Diesel Performance Exhaust System

Fits:

2021 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
2021 Chevy Silverado 2500 / 3500 HD

Notes: Bolt-on installation.

Specifications:

• Type Particulate Filter-Back
  • Series Black DPF
  • Main Piping Diameter 5"
  • Exit Style Single Passenger Side Rear
  • Inlet Connection Type Bolt-On;Clamp-On
  • Tip Type Welded-On;Single Wall;Angle Cut;Rolled Edge;Intercooled
  • Tip Shape Round
  • Tip Material Stainless Steel
  • Tip Finish Black Coated
  • Tip Diameter 6"
  • Tip Length 13"

Have a peek here for more details about the new MagnaFlow Product.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
I can't find 1 reason why people are going to go to a DPF BACK exhuast. (Other than for looks obviously). It doesn't even change the "Tone" as stated.

What I can not understand is how NO ONE has been able to create a DPF system, that will allow allow more aggressive sound (if one wanted too) and still be capable of affiliate the emission compliancy.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
I did hear however, their was a MAJOR breakthrough with SPEED OF AIR TECHNOLOGIES. Company that has made these particular pistons to help reduce drastically the amount of emissions that are being put out by so called (diesel) trucks. That is more reliable then the DPF system themselves.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts