Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Wow I posted a ROTM and we got 0 entries! Change in ROTM! I might regret this but post your favorite pic of your truck! Anything goes! Sorry for the late reply but this should be EASY!!! Ok all you only got a couple weeks so post up some pics!!!

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
BOOM \('-')/

Sorry didn't have any animals..lol

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: brokesmoke

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
^^^ I love that truck! im not posting mine because its nothing special....especially after he posted his^^ ha

brokesmoke that is...

Reactions: brokesmoke

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Can my bike be in it too?

Reactions: Kevsahl

·
Registered
4,411 Posts

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
^^^ I love that truck! im not posting mine because its nothing special....especially after he posted his^^ ha

brokesmoke that is...
Aww come on now! Everyone's trucks look good in thier own way. No body ever votes for OBS trucks anyway; always LMM or newer ;)

Reactions: crazycrew

·
Registered
4,411 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
Ok brokesmoke, here is a couple in the pasture one day...before being deleted and my steps, and tow mirrors too. One of the hood too.....and the other is while its working!! Nothing special but....I do love my truck!!:gearjamin

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Truck

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Pickup truck

Car Vehicle Hood Grille Bumper

·
Registered
21 Posts
The Family's 15 D-Max's

Sure are Puurty :neener

You lifted boys will like his better, but mine's an old man's dream truck :drink

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
You post that after mine!! ha makes me wanna delete my post now!!! BEAUTIFUL TRUCK!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ha, thanks! Loved my 14 1500 gasser... swore it was the best truck I ever had, but This one is BY FAR the best ever!! Can't wait to delete it, but till then, I'll just be jealous of guys like you :)

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
You will still be jealous of me....because of my kanob I can turn whenever I want!! :gearjamin but ill trade you straight up!! key swap!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Next month when I make another payment, I might take you up on that!!

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
ALRIGHTY!!!! ha

·
Registered
815 Posts
One with my new backhoe and one when I was grilling last week, I thought the flag was perfect

Attachments

Reactions: moosechop

·
Registered
67 Posts
I don't get out much to take pics but I do enjoy this one.

Attachments

Reactions: dura-valenti
1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.