Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Looking to very soon become a rookie Duramax owner... haven't had a truck since I had my '79 Chevy Long Box 4x4 in high school... 20 years later it's time for another one.

Looking at CCSB LLY/LBZ's for sure and possibly an LMM....

:drink

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Welcome, Good luck in your hunt
How do you get by with out a truck? I have never not had one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

Lived in the city (San Francisco) for nearly 10 years... truck was not feasible there. Now have a house and 3/4 acre and I am hauling stuff, etc.... I've used my '88 Landcruiser for as much as I can but it's time for a real truck again with all the house, yard and garage projects going on. Gonna sell the Landcruiser even though it's a tank of a vehicle and doesn't feel like a Toyota at all.

Really zeroing in an LBZ but I also would enjoy the upgrades made in the interior in late 2000's and then 2011 body style change. Mulling it all over while I shop... can't wait.

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
10,442 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks super clean but it's close to the LMM trucks with those same options and miles. Damn I love that Graystone Metallic though! That's a pretty rare truck though too. LT3 and LBZ.
That's what I was thinking too... I guess it just comes down to how bad do I want the PERFECT truck (for me)... and how far am I willing to travel and pay extra for it. It seems not many people chose gray in 2006 ... either that or no one is selling that has one. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts