Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody finally got a DUDU after looking for a while bought a 01 3500 4x4 single cap love my truck , i own a 94 Dodge Cummins 5 SPD since 95 good truck had 600K plus i mu DD is a M1009 6/5 turbo diesel, i have experience in may feels including tunning where i work in DiabloSport for a years as a RD/tunner involved in developing tunes for Ford Chevy including Ford diesel and Chevy as well gas including Hemi. will be doing some work to it litte by little Heyyaa

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well being tunning for 13 years including the 8 i work at diablosport , the previous owner change injectors 50k ago the truck has 256k had a Banks speed loader with gauges , i removed it and did a quick tune to the tranny and engine will be doing brakes and front end work as it needs it in the next few weeks thank you

·
Registered
7,861 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Congrats on your 01' Duramax and welcome!

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
:welcome

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you

thank you for the warm welcome, looking forward to do upgrades i, I did the rear brakes yesterday will be doing fronts tomorrow, looking for some 17 inch stock wheels for it here around south florida , for now maintance work:gearjamin

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
8,345 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No DUDUMAX love my truck looking in to the 6 SPD upgrade will do some reading around see if i find info about the TOWHAUL mode after the 6SPD upgrade love the way it works on the 5 SPD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts