Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to pull the trigger on my first diesel. 2011 2500HD LT. Been shopping around for a month now and think I finally got a good deal. Will be trading in a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 RCSB. Regretted buying a RCSB almost from day one... Regretted getting a Dodge when it left me stranded in the woods last week. Hope this Dmax treats me a bit better.

New to the whole diesel thing, and to be honest, I don't NEED a diesel. At most, I'll be towing 9-10k later next year. But I'm tired of going through trucks because I compromised here/there. This time, I'm not going to compromise. It's more truck than I'll need, but hopefully that'll keep me from having or wanting to get rid of it later.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new truck!

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
well congradulations man with the proper care and up keep you should be very happy with your D-max

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF !

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Welcome to this aweseome website. You will never regret your Dmax purchase. Where in NM are you. I was born and raised in Taos.......

·
Coffee addict
1,831 Posts
Welcome!! I use mine as a daily driver too, its my muscle car, economy car, off roader, and tow machine! You bought the leatherman of trucks, all in one package!!

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
Welcome aboard. Where about in NM are you located? I am down south in Roswell.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app-Adam

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome to DF, I used to live in Albuquerque born and raised there. Nice choice on the tuck, good luck

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys! Gonna go pick it up tomorrow afternoon!

I'm in Las Cruces. Any of you guys happen to ride MX (well, trails really, not tracks), there is incredible riding 2 hrs from here (Sunspot).

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Welcome to DF, nice to see more people from NM.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts