Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a Ford but i put some new mods on my truck this weekend... did the 08 Tow mirror conversion with smoked recon lenses (had the lil sport mirrors before) i also did the recon dome light kit.. but the best part is i finally had time to install my Defender roof rack.... here are some pics.. let me know what you think... i still need to install the lights but ill get to it another time

and to show im not a bad guy ill post one of my and my brothers truck

·
Received a Hummer
9,628 Posts
Wish I had the money to do stuff like that.....well let me re-phrase.....I wish my wife would let me spend our money on doing that stuff. I know you will probably disagree with me.....but you should get some form of running boards...your truck looks bad-A....and with some black boards, I think it would look better.

·
Diesel Addict
7,755 Posts
looks great the way it is but i think some nurf bars would be a nice touch..

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys.... i had some black running boards on it but i went to a show and pulled them off because they made my truck look smaller lol... this was like 6 months ago lol... well i still havnt got aroudn to putting the back on... im saving up for the amp steps so im more than likely not putting them back on

next to go on other than the lights on the rack and the high lift jack on it is my spare tire o mounted between my stacks baja style... got a bracket im gonna fab up.. should look good when im done

-Raul

·
Registered
565 Posts
Lookin Pretty Spiffy :d

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
Not bad fer a Powersmoke!!!j/k

thanks guys.... i had some black running boards on it but i went to a show and pulled them off because they made my truck look smaller lol... this was like 6 months ago lol... well i still havnt got aroudn to putting the back on... im saving up for the amp steps so im more than likely not putting them back on

next to go on other than the lights on the rack and the high lift jack on it is my spare tire o mounted between my stacks baja style... got a bracket im gonna fab up.. should look good when im done

-Raul
Looks floss man,nice lookin Chevy in the pics,do ya run a Ford????J/K I like dem black stacks,post a pic,doin a burnout and smoke rollin out the stacks!!!Nice whip Raul......:D:rockin

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks floss man,nice lookin Chevy in the pics,do ya run a Ford????J/K I like dem black stacks,post a pic,doin a burnout and smoke rollin out the stacks!!!Nice whip Raul......:D:rockin
you know how much unburt fuel that costs lol :)

just FYI but my brothers truck is 2wd :rof

ill be going to the sand dunes the weekend after the 4th so i ll more than likely have some more video for you guys to watch :)

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
No more rigged videos...J/K!!

you know how much unburt fuel that costs lol :)

just FYI but my brothers truck is 2wd :rof

ill be going to the sand dunes the weekend after the 4th so i ll more than likely have some more video for you guys to watch :)
Yeah rub it in ya turkey!!!:pI imagine the tires ya have help quite a bit??Don't get stuck,dem bowtie boys will be watchin this time:rof:rof:GoodJob on the stacks...

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a ford, it don't have enough power to do a burnout with those big tires. :rof J/K
LOL.... in all honesty in not a big HP junkie... i dynoed 315hp 625 torque with just intake, exhaust and my chip and im happy with it... i know its not a lot but for what i use the truck for its plenty.. and since its a 7.3L i know its gonna last a long time :)

i don't want to start the whole upgrading turbo, injectors, fuel system ect.... by the time i would be done it would be 7k later :(

i just bought a new toy :) a full chassis with roll cage for a jeep speed Cherokee :) it was the champion truck a few years ago and the owner gutted everything on it but what was left is the body and all the tubing :) all i have to do is put all the susp. drivetrain and an engine..

ill get pictures when its in my possession (being shipped)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts