Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today FASS has taken another step forward introducing our New Quick-Install Bolt-on Mounting Bracket with NO FRAME DRILLING REQUIRED! While previous FASS brackets required the frame to be drilled, this New Quick Install Bolt-on Bracket eliminates all frame drilling and still offers the strength and security you expect from a steel bracket! No plastic here...which is why FASS offers the most secure mounting in the industry. We would like to Clarify that the New Quick-Install Bolt-on Mounting Bracket is currently only offered for our #1 Selling FASS System, our Titanium Model.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I just received mine yesterday so hopefully it has the new mount.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
I was going to order one in the coming weeks, now I will just wait a month till I can be assured of a new mount.
Are they going to have grade 8 bolts like the picture? My shoulders only have a few years left for drilling overhead

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
I was going to order one in the coming weeks, now I will just wait a month till I can be assured of a new mount.
Are they going to have grade 8 bolts like the picture? My shoulders only have a few years left for drilling overhead
Damn man! I can see that being me after I retire from the military. All these years of slamming steel (bombs) on jets and always having to work overhead on bombers. My shoulders and neck are pretty much shot as well. Good luck!:thumb

·
Registered
667 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
613 Posts
where do we order?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Are all Titanium kits shipping with the bolt on bracket now?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Received my lift pump today. Hopefully start the install tomorrow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts