Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All
Glad I found this fantastic forum. From they few threads I have read,MOST of you really support each other in your Duramax adventures. I am 54 and for the first time in my life have been able to buy some performance parts and am in the process of making my max run better. So far thanks to Alligator performance and Chad, I have purchased a S&B Air system and MBRP down pie back 4" exhaust . I have install the air system and today going to attempt the exhaust system. Quit some time ago I had purchase a Superchips Flash Pack which doesn't appear to be the tuner of choice. I intalled the econo tune and adjusted my tire size and my speedo in dead on. I have an 06 Chevy Dually
4X4 which get horrible milage anyway and I am hoping to give it a little zip and maybe gain +2 mpg. I hope this is realistic for the big beast. I also went from a 9000 lb 5th wheel to a 14,300 lb and had it delivered so I have yet to tow it. Chuck

·
Registered
576 Posts
Welcome, I did not find the SuperChips tuner did squat but go backwards and sent mine back years ago. And IMO don't expect to get milage gains when you add performance as you foot won't be as light :D and yes you are right, great forum with great support.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome to the Forum...

·
like a Ninja
5,212 Posts
welcome to the forum. if you cant get a hold of Chad feel free to contact me or David(lb7blksmk) and well help you out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts