Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

OK SO HERE IT IS...I LISTENED TO YOU GUYS FOR A FEW MONTHS AND SO FAR THIS IS WHAT I HAVE...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont think so...if it is i wanna know so i can change it..im tring to find a set of OEM fog lights for it rigtht now

·
Stock again...
2,191 Posts
Truck looks great! How much are you looking to pay for a set of fogs shipped? PM me, I may have a set available.

·
Registered
505 Posts
hey man Nice truck!! All that I see that you may want to do is remove the side molding off they do stick out like a sore thumb. Also put some towing mirrors on there also.Thats the first thing that i seen wheni looked at the picture was the side moldings. Over all looks great!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
What name brand are the wheels?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what do i need to do on removing the molding? a body shop? and PM me a price on fog lights...and i will have some tow mirriors soon...i hope by friday

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Good lookin truck man! :drink

where you at in GA?

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
nice truck :drink

·
Registered
987 Posts
i would have to agree on the bumper it looks angledup in the fron and down in the back. did you do a carfax on the truck before you got it the pictures lead me to believe it was in a minor fender bender. but the truck is looking great! i maybe some new tow mirrors?!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the bumper was replaced when i got it...from a ditch..but I didnt think it was diffrent and yeah i will have the tow mirriors soon...and i want to put a larger block in the rear

·
Registered
505 Posts
what do i need to do on removing the molding? a body shop? and PM me a price on fog lights...and i will have some tow mirriors soon...i hope by friday

Do those two things and it will be awsome!!!!! Looks great now but will be awsome when done.

Remove the side moldings they are only two sided tape. People said that they have used fishing string to get the moldings off.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks...what do you guys think about the new exhaust that now has a huge dent that also bent the bed where my girlfriend backed over something? all i couls do was bite my lip and walk away....ha o well i guess

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
the dent makes it unique lol perfect shape around the exhaust it is a very nice looking truck by the way the only thing i would change is the front bumper it just looks out of place and take the side mouldings off

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
nice looking truck man.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts