Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got done doing the front bumper with the spray on bed liner ( please dont judge the dented front bumper...i know you guys like it) and did the VHT to the 3rd brake light. also did the front lower lights but didnt get a pic yet. let me know what you guys think and BE HONEST!!! up for all suggestions/opinions

·
Registered
387 Posts
Brake light = Sick

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, the headlights look good too. sucks cuz i just put new daytime lights in 2 days ago and the damn things dont even work! auto zone sucks

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
hell yeah man came out good

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm glad I said something... Wasn't sure if you knew already or not.

Looks good though
ya i found out the minute i smoked the guard rail doin 40mph. felt pretty good

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
OMG !!! Look at that bumper, it's just so ????? Dented !!!

Just messin with ya... I think you have just convinced me to do my brake lights... Looks good !!

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
i would look into going over the bumper/grill with rustoleum flat black spray paint looks like it chipped in some areas i did mine a few months ago an i dont have a single chip looks sweet tho now im going to do my 3rd brakelight!

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
looks good man! love the brake light i did mine a while back looks sick!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Nice man!!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Are you going to do the other (2) brake lights ? I'm just wondering if it in anyway clashes with you have (1) brake light blacked out and the other (2) stock red ??

·
Registered
207 Posts
Look alot better with out the JD plate on the front...j/p. had to say it case man here...Looks good, Needs a chain rapped around the front tow hooks.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i would look into going over the bumper/grill with rustoleum flat black spray paint looks like it chipped in some areas i did mine a few months ago an i dont have a single chip looks sweet tho now im going to do my 3rd brakelight!
ya i was bored one day and it was freezing out. so i rushed it. need to prime and lay on 2 more coats :D it'll work for now tho

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Are you going to do the other (2) brake lights ? I'm just wondering if it in anyway clashes with you have (1) brake light blacked out and the other (2) stock red ??
ya i'm gonna do them this weekend, it was pretty cold out and just wanted to test the brake light 1st to see how it turned out

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
no no what im saying is just spray it with rustoleum i rushed mine no prep work no primer just two coats of rustoleum flat black and it hasnt chipped or peeled

1 - 20 of 27 Posts