Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

New Pics!!

3K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  HB D-MAX 
#1 ·
I just got done doing the front bumper with the spray on bed liner ( please dont judge the dented front bumper...i know you guys like it) and did the VHT to the 3rd brake light. also did the front lower lights but didnt get a pic yet. let me know what you guys think and BE HONEST!!! up for all suggestions/opinions

See less See more
#3 ·
thanks man, the headlights look good too. sucks cuz i just put new daytime lights in 2 days ago and the damn things dont even work! auto zone sucks

#6 ·
ya thanks ben! i didnt know that...i might need to look into gettin that fixed asap:rof

#8 ·
ya i found out the minute i smoked the guard rail doin 40mph. felt pretty good

#9 ·
OMG !!! Look at that bumper, it's just so ????? Dented !!!

Just messin with ya... I think you have just convinced me to do my brake lights... Looks good !!

#10 ·
i would look into going over the bumper/grill with rustoleum flat black spray paint looks like it chipped in some areas i did mine a few months ago an i dont have a single chip looks sweet tho now im going to do my 3rd brakelight!

#17 ·
ya i was bored one day and it was freezing out. so i rushed it. need to prime and lay on 2 more coats :D it'll work for now tho

#11 ·
looks good man! love the brake light i did mine a while back looks sick!

#12 ·
Nice man!!!!

#13 ·
Are you going to do the other (2) brake lights ? I'm just wondering if it in anyway clashes with you have (1) brake light blacked out and the other (2) stock red ??

#19 ·
ya i'm gonna do them this weekend, it was pretty cold out and just wanted to test the brake light 1st to see how it turned out

#14 ·
Look alot better with out the JD plate on the front...j/p. had to say it case man here...Looks good, Needs a chain rapped around the front tow hooks.

#16 ·
Looks great! What kind of spray on bed linear did you use?

#18 ·
duplicolor spray on bed liner, it was only $8 at advance

#21 ·
well i put 3 coats of it on? and its still chipping and the outline of it is coming off. like the part that touches the bowtie

#23 ·
i dk maybe its just the paint. i'll go buy some rustoleam and put it on there. but if it chips you owe me $5 for the can. hahaha

#25 ·
that or send you a writeup to make sure it meets your standards:D

#27 ·
TIP: add a couple clear coats to the 3rd brake light and it will shine and look more professional
Looks awesome though great work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.