Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished my 5" MBRP exhaust yesterday here is some photos. I tied in a piece of 4" pipe and did a 4" to 6" dual wall tip to go along with the 5" to 6" tip.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I was kinda going for an almost sportcar type look. The 5" kit sounds SICK!!! Don't know if the added pipe affects the sound but I LOVE IT!! I wanna say thanks to Tyler at Meyers Performance too!!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Looks dang good! I wanna see full body pictures of this thing. I was looking at your avatar and was like WHAT! Post 'em up man!

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
looks good man :drink

kinda like the 6.4s exhaust :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Nice work but you could of bought a ford it comes with that option....JK

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
awesome man i like seenin custom work like that every body and there sister has a single 5 inch now that just sets u apart

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are pictures before the exhaust other than that the truck still looks the same. I need to clean it before I do any serious photos. Got the style idea from my Z. I'm a big Grand Sport fan.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Nice work!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I think i just fell in LOVE! Now you need a black ram air hood and it will be PERFECT!

Jon

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
:drinkYeah that's awesome!:rockin

·
Registered
592 Posts
i was gonna do that with my 7in tips

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.