Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im Luke. Been lurkin here for awhile figured id say hey.

Gotta 05 GMC 2500HD usual sight out and about usual mods.....nothin too excitin...hopin to spread some knowledge as well as learn myself too.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Post up those "usual mods"

·
Registered
7,861 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Intake: GM LBZ Mouthpeice, took and opened up some more inlet space in the lower factory box and also in the lower steel bracket it mounts to to get some more air in easier and also put in a aem dryflow synthetic panel filter

Exhaust: gotta profab downpipe and flo pro 5" strait exhaust all welded and made my own exhaust hangers to weld in (so much nicer than 50 clamps haha) with a 6" tip.

Other: Sinister EGR delete, PPE Standard, PCV Reroute, Dual high output alternators, Cognito upper arms and braces, cranked bars about 1 1/2", rear 1 1/2" blocks, 315's on pyo's for now...workin on puttin on some h2's this weekend and goin back to 285's for now. also have electric fans from flex a lite and workin on buildin myself a set of anti-wrap bars. Also installed ARP studs when i did the head gaskets. Also just recently installed merchant's pump rub fix (strung it out long enuf when i installed at 153k miles haha) and a red head steering box.

Near Future: Possibly batmowheel (still researchin), trans building (tryin to decide how far to go with this thing), and some minor fuel upgrades like filtration and pumpage.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
:welcome

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Welcome, from a little farther North!