Votes: 17 39.5%

Votes: 11 25.6%

Votes: 15 34.9%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I regret selling idahorob my helmet....but at least its getting used....I think.

Well I have grown old and honestly I can't stand my helmet now, plus its not very comfortable.

I have found 3 helmets I like alot.....just can't choose....POLL TIME. What ya guys think?

·
Registered
595 Posts
What are you racing? I never liked how thin, brittle and tall shoei visors are, when I raced go karts an now with stock cars I prefer impact, especially the charger and for motorcycles I've heard Ari are good except most cost around 1k...but what is your head and face worth to you?

Charger vvvvvvvvvvvv

Attachments

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are you racing? I never liked how thin, brittle and tall shoei visors are, when I raced go karts an now with stock cars I prefer impact, especially the charger and for motorcycles I've heard Ari are good except most cost around 1k...but what is your head and face worth to you?

Charger vvvvvvvvvvvv
my truck....I know about my head, I wrecked a bike once upon a time and cracked my helmet in half on my gas tank or something...speed was 120-130.

They pulled the helmet off of me in 2 pieces.

numbaaaaa 1
I was wondering if anyone was gonna pic that....I was between 1 and 3 myself.

3 matches the truck better.

·
BAD ASS LBZ that is
633 Posts
they all look slow in my rear view. lol

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
BAD ASS LBZ that is
633 Posts
Hahaha yea my shit brakes around you ill stay away. I voted 1 it looks bad ass!!!

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahaha yea my shit brakes around you ill stay away. I voted 1 it looks bad ass!!!
LOL....it apparently does doughnuts in dirt late at night too.....im a horrible influence.

kinda wish i would have seen it....

I expect you to be at TS or Schieds next year:D

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol you guys fail....

Attachments

·
BAD ASS LBZ that is
633 Posts
LOL....it apparently does doughnuts in dirt late at night too.....im a horrible influence.

kinda wish i would have seen it....

I expect you to be at TS or Schieds next year:D
I plan to be at both so that means your obligated to be back at Numidia :drink

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahhh dammit....if i have a trailer and master driver i will be there for sure.....apparently i need to see that waterpark.

·
Registered
435 Posts
all i'm sayin is who doesn't want the grim reaper on their helmet... huntin trucks all day long lol

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I like number 1, just because it's more subtle.. Never been a fan of flashy helmets, but that's just me I guess. I love my shoei's, super comfortable. A whole lot lighter than my scorpion, however the price was substantially higher as well lol

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
I don't like any. I prefer motocross helmets, they are lighter, breath better and are way more comfortable.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts