Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 890 Posts

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD WITH ALL MY MODS MOVING FORWARD. I'LL ALSO NOT POST IN HERE UNLESS I'VE DONE SOMETHING NEW OR SOMEONE ASKS A QUESTION SINCE THIS THREAD HAS GOTTEN STUPID BIG**

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
his brother wanted a NBS too so he decided against selling it to Greg and traded it it.

sweet truck man, i know you gotta be all over the pinstripe. you think that black will get toasty in the TX heat??? :) what are the plans for her? and what's the name? maybe slutmax?

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good. Thought you had just bought an x cab lly??
Was about to write the check to my brother and we both started talkin and decided to get lmm's. He's tradin his in and might actually buy my uncles LML.

·
Registered
402 Posts
i knew the truck you'd find would be sick! :gearjamin mind me askin where you picked this up at? whats the plans for this one?

·
EFILIVE,y u no DSP5 LML??
1,591 Posts
Nice brother! are you gonna put white line-x on the bottom?:rofl

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i knew the truck you'd find would be sick! :gearjamin mind me askin where you picked this up at? whats the plans for this one?
Story is kinda funny. It's a friend of my brothers old truck. He wanted to sell it and buy a new psd, lol. Anyway I tried to buy it last week but he went and sold it to a dealer in El Reno. So, I found it on CL and called and bought it after all. :drink

Plans are EFI live and exhaust first.:drink

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
good deal man, you got it in the end. he probably should've sold it to you outright. i'm sure they hosed him on the trade.

how's wifey like it?? complain about gettin in and out of it?

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good deal man, you got it in the end. he probably should've sold it to you outright. i'm sure they hosed him on the trade.

how's wifey like it?? complain about gettin in and out of it?
Yeah they fd him. The wife likes it better cause it has steps. (which will disappear shortly probably....lol.)

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
new truck looks great man, she's just screamin' for some amp steps i think. especially on black nbs, they blend in perfect imo

·
Registered
755 Posts
Bad ass truck man. But have fun keepng that black up!!! It's just too much work for me and my 72 hour a week work schedule lol. Congrats !!

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
new truck looks great man, she's just screamin' for some amp steps i think. especially on black nbs, they blend in perfect imo
Agreed:D

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bad ass truck man. But have fun keepng that black up!!! It's just too much work for me and my 72 hour a week work schedule lol. Congrats !!
I have a buddy who owns a detail shop, ain't no thang cuz!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Send him my way ^^ lol

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
Yeah they fd him. The wife likes it better cause it has steps. (which will disappear shortly probably....lol.)
hahaha i love your approach to the married life. i got cussed when i took the steps off my old truck

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hahaha i love your approach to the married life. i got cussed when i took the steps off my old truck
Same here, I told her I'd get new ones and never did! Lol.

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
Lookin sick!

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Sweet truck dude!!!:drink
Is that the original hood? I thought they went with style hood in 09 or something? My 2007.5 doesn't have those louvers on the cowl, but it's a GMC? If you don't mind me asking, how much $$$$ ???

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Sweet truck

Sent from my DROIDX

1 - 20 of 890 Posts