Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,
Don't know where else to turn to, I am about to loose my Duramax and I am very SAD! I do not think it is fare that due to this economy I have to give it up. She is a beauty and I have enjoyed her very MUCH! But now with a new baby and the rotten stress, I have to get rid of it. I need comfort!

So I am glad there is a forum for my soon to be gone Duramax. I listed it on Ebay (item:230466452884) late Sat. and it is moving. Not what I expected. I thought there was not much interest in them.
Take a look
http://gallery.me.com/nolandiana/100112
sign in: duramax
psswrd: 2005chevy

I was hoping that I would get to keep it. Even with the jealous key mark, she still looks beautiful. I am going to take more pictures to add to my collection of lost dreams.

Again, thank god for this forum!
Dee:eek:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that...I can see why you are upset...Beautiful truck...Keep your head up, the economy will turn around & in the future your next Duramax will be even better...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sorry to here you gotta sell your MAX, maybe you will beable to invest in anoter one soon. Your doing the right thing though gotta take care of your new baby, congradulations on the new baby by the way:drink

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys! I think I will take baby out for a ride today before she is gone.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Sorry to hear that you have to sell your dmax but good things come to those who wait. You'll have something to look forward to for your next truck.. Congrats on the new baby..

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Where in NY ya from. Sucks to hear of course but thats lift. Thought I was going to do the same but luckily didn't have to resort to that yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Island . . the End! of the island. I was a Queens/NYC girl all my life, but hated not finding a parking space let alone the space to drive. So I move to the country. I still visit the city now and then and my Duramax now moves traffic out of my way. Let me tell ya! I have great stories. Between the lift and the air horn, I have laughed for hours and enjoyed every trip I have taken. My daughters are very proud of it as well and there definitely is no other like it . . at least around here. Good Times! Good Times!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sorry to here that you are selling your truck. I just looked at it on eBay and noticed a mistake in your listing that you might want to edit. Might help bump up the price. Good luck on the sale.
LT Décor Includes:
· Duramax Diesel 6600 V* Engine
· Allison 5Spd Automatic Transmission
Mechanical:
· Vortec 6000 V8 SFI Gas Engine
· HD 4-spd Auto Transmission

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah! I will do that right away. Thanks for looking out! I was procrastinating for awhile placing it on there and I think I even had to do it twice. At one point I just did a copy paste and just did it already. But again thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts