Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some new shoes put on monday. 10 ply rated with 3ply sides. What you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
nice man those look great what kinda tire is it? good offroad look but still prolly really good on highway and towing lets see some more pics of the whole truck

·
Registered
509 Posts
Dunlop maxx traction is what they look like. I was going to buy them but I figured since I DD with my truck some all terrains would wear better.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Nice looking tires man. Looks like they are Dunlop's.......right ?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are Dunlop Maxx Traction.

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
Wow those look great! :rockin

Looks like a heavy a/t tire. I bet theyll wear great for a m/t tire :cool:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. Supposed to be good for 50k. Those are BIG #'s for a MT. We'll find out.:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks like you've had these for about a month now.

What's the verdict?

Wet traction?
Noise?
Vibration?
Wear/Cupping?

I'm thinking about giving these a shot and saving some $$$ over the BFG's.

Thanks

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They ride pretty smooth at 55psi(max is 65). Wet traction is good, dry traction is good. I could burn the BFGs at 35 mph, different story now. road noise is a little louder than the BFG but not much. Just this morning(7:00 am), after a 4" rain, a buddy of mine called and said he was stuck in a womans backyard :WTF and needed a pull. He has an 05 cummins 4x4 with 295 mastercraft at's, and couldnt get any traction, I backed in and pulled him right out. They did great in the mud, clean out real good. Anyway, alcohol played a big part in this mess.:rof:drink Tires did real good on the boatramp sat and sun also. I really like them so far. got about 3500mi on em and no cupping or need to re-balance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.