Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

new stack pics

4K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Gusdieselboy 
#1 ·
finally got the pics of my stacks the truck is a mess though it needs washed really bad but heres some pics for ya hope everyone likes them as much as me :drink

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks pretty sweet ! Do they sound wicked ?

#3 ·
ya i have a lot more rumble now in the higher rpms and the turbo also sounds awesome

#4 ·
Hey I used to have a set just like that!!! They look awesome. Glad you are happy with them.

#6 ·
lol yes very happy with them and they sound great

#7 ·
Im not into dual stacks but those look sick!

I really like the bend and the angle on the stack from the side picture of it. Very cool :rockin

#8 ·
hey thanks for the comments

#9 ·
silly *******,stacks are for rigs!!! LOL just kiddin,those look badass !!:drink

#10 ·
those look sweet man :rockin

#11 ·
ya hopefully the weather will be better soon and i can get some better pics of it when it is clean but thats not gonna happen for a while it warmed up and everything is a muddy mess around here

#14 ·
how big are your stacks that you put in?

#15 ·
here is a few more pics i washed the truck today so i took some while its still clean cuz it wont last long :D

Attachments

#19 ·
You need to show them the custom piping you did. And at first i din't like them but i kinda do know. Your turbo sound's so sick when you get on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.