Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting new tires soon... These are 285/70-17 on the truck and rub slightly when turned all the way. Should I stick with this size or move up any? What do yal think?

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
i like the size... but i think u need to go wider it makes a big difference in the look
they may rub a little more but look way better :drink

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i like the size... but i think u need to go wider it makes a big difference in the look
they may rub a little more but look way better :drink
Yeah, I thought about a 315 but I don't want to break the plastic in my fenders haha

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah. I won't go much bigger if I do, and try to avoid the extra stress on the front end.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Id go with 325s.... Thats what im doing next.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Probally, Toyo Open country MT's...

·
Registered
218 Posts
what size can you fit on a stock rim?? i see you have mod wheels. but what if a stock rim? just wondering because my 285/70/17 rub alittle too.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Oh nice. Those are good looking tires with plenty of sidewall grip. Have you gotten them priced yet?
No, I still have my cooper:booboo. I'll probally get some new tires next year...:rockin

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, I still have my cooper:booboo. I'll probally get some new tires next year...:rockin

Oh I see. I thought about going with cooper but I think they ride a little rough...
I'm probably going to try either nitto or those kumhos. Best estimate I have on those are about 170 a piece which isn't too bad compared to bfg and others...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts