Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got all this done. 35" nittos on 20's along with ready lift keys. what you think?

·
Registered
176 Posts
How in the hell did you get those to fit. With just keys.

·
Registered
159 Posts
looks sick man!

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
They Fit???? :confused:

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, but yeah, they fit....no rubbing or scrubbing. haha. I did have to cut part of the chrome bumper where it was rolled over, and some of the lower valance. This setup has only scrubbed once and that was because i hit a really big pothole going pretty fast.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thats insane i got a ready lift leveling kit. And i called ready lift and asked them what is the biggest tire size i could fit was. And they told me even with cutting i could NOT get a 33x12.50. But if all I got to do is some cutting on the chrome. Im def getting 35's next tire go around!! How wide are they?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats insane i got a ready lift leveling kit. And i called ready lift and asked them what is the biggest tire size i could fit was. And they told me even with cutting i could NOT get a 33x12.50. But if all I got to do is some cutting on the chrome. Im def getting 35's next tire go around!! How wide are they?
the exact demension is 35x12.50xR20. the wheels are 20x9's. post pics if you end up going with that. i love it when the tires sit tight in the wheel well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.