Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I tried the search tool and only confused myself more I'm planing on adding an exhaust and afe mouth piece and intake before I buy efi live but want to make sure im not going to throw on the check engine light by deleting the cat or anything. Also and recommendations on brands I was kinda thinking diamond eye for the exhaust and sticking with afe for the intake to match the mouth piece. Last thing is if any one thinks of some thing I need before this stuff that would be good too.
Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha sorry guys. Its a 2005 single cab long bed. Has some tune from the previous owner but everything else is stock. 67000 miles.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
897 Posts
If you are gettting EFILive, you can turn off basically any light you want, you should not throw a code deleting the cat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Appears to be the stock MP, I personally went with the AFE MP and the higher price because its a driect fit without any modification to the stock air system or anything else that may cause clearance issues. Having said and being fairly new to duramax trucks I feel like the LBZ MP would flow better since it has a MUCH smoother finish on the inside as long as you dont mind a couple of small mods to get it fit.

Just my .02

JB

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts